Soniclean is the first company to ever develop their vacuums in conjunction with carpet manufacturers. So, even though you can use the Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum in any situation, it is specifically designed for Mohawk and Karastan carpets. But, this is not the only thing important to know about the Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum. Read on to find out more.
What is the Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum?
Yes, the Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum is just a vacuum. It has a soft brush roll, a dirt collection bin, and is of the traditional upright vacuum variety. However, it is the process the Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum uses to clean that distinguishes it from the competition.
The Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum uses sound technology, specifically 200 sonic vibrations per second, to loosen dirt and debris from your carpet fibers. As you pass the vacuum over the carpet, the sound waves break out the dirt and debris and the Direct-air Paramagnetic motor creates suction that sucks it all up.
Clearly, this is a revolutionary system. And, you don’t just have to take our word for it. The Carpet & Rug Institute for carpet cleaning and maintenance awarded the Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum Cleaner the highest performance certification for all types of soft carpet.
Pros and Cons
As you can tell from our description of the product above, the Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum comes with a number of pros. But, don’t let the pros fool you, it does have some cons as well.
- The sonic technology helps break up embedded dirt and debris.
- The Direct-air Paramagnetic motor coupled with the sonic technology ensures that soft carpet fibers are not damaged or frayed.
- The Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum only weighs about eleven pounds, which makes it very easy to push and quite light for an upright vacuum cleaner.
- The five-year warranty for the motor and lifetime warranty for the vacuum belt protects your purchase for a long time.
- Although it is not the most expensive vacuum, it is still high in the price range.
- The Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum does not come with any accessories.
- You can also not convert this model to a handheld vacuum.
What types of carpet does the Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum clean?
Because Soniclean developed the Soft Carpet Vacuum in conjunction with carpet manufacturers, you can bet that it is the perfect vacuum to clean those carpets. Therefore, anyone who has a Mohawk or Karastan carpet can safely use the Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum.
But, Soniclean has not just designed its product for use with only Mohawk or Karastan products. In fact, any soft carpet can be cleaned safely and efficiently by the Soft Carpet Vacuum.
Now, you may be wondering what we mean by soft carpet. Soft in this context can apply to the softness of the material making up the pile (or carpet fibers). Soniclean also uses soft to describe the height of the pile. What is very different about the Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum is that it will safely clean a high pile carpet.
High pile carpet describes the length of the carpet fibers. And as everyone with high pile carpet knows, finding a vacuum that will safely clean the carpet is very challenging. Soniclean claims that the Soft Carpet vacuum will safely clean carpet with a pile length of up to one inch. So, you will not be able to clean your shag carpet with this product, but frieze carpet and anything with a pile length of under an inch will work.
To recap, here are the surfaces that the Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum will clean.
- High pile carpets with a pile length of 1-inch or less.
- Medium pile carpets.
- Low pile carpets.
- Hard floors.
What are the benefits of the Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum?
If you decide to purchase the Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum, you can expect to receive a number of great benefits. Here are a few of the most important.
- With the Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum, you will never again have to worry about finding a good vacuum for your high pile carpet. This vacuum will not pull or snag those long fiber strands.
- Because of the special adjustable vent system in the Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum, you don’t have to worry about height adjustments. In most vacuums, you need to adjust the height of the brush roll every time you begin cleaning new surfaces. This hassle is not a problem for the Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum. Just turn the vacuum on and get to cleaning.
- The sonic technology not only keeps the suction process gentler for soft carpets, but it also ensures that all of the dirt and debris get removed from your soft carpet. High pile carpet, especially, tends to trap dirt, which makes these features super exciting.
- With the Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum, you only need one product and you can clean your entire home. Now, you don’t have to worry about finding an extra vacuum to clean your high pile carpet, and then switching vacuums as you clean the rest of your home.
The Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum Cleaner/Handheld Combo
Soniclean knows that sometimes you need more than just an upright vacuum. That is why they now offer the Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum Cleaner/Handheld Combo. This option is great for people that need a handheld vacuum as well as an upright. With this combo, you get the Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum that we’ve been discussing in this article along with a handheld canister vacuum.
The handheld vacuum portion of the combo comes with many other features and attachments including
- A 4-to-1 stretch hose.
- A turbo tool
- A floor tool
- An upholstery tool
- A dusting tool
- A crevice tool
- A two-piece wand
- A shoulder strap
- An accessory tote bag
- A 15-ft. power cord
For large homes, or places that need a lot of cleaning, the Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum Cleaner/Handheld Combo is the way to go. Or, if you just want as many cleaning options as possible while also being able to vacuum your soft carpet, you should consider this combo instead of the single upright Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum.
For the best in soft carpet vacuuming, try the Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum. This product has been carefully and meticulously designed by the engineers are Soniclean. That the company worked so closely with Mohawk and Karastan is only a plus. Additionally, you don’t just have to own a Mohawk or Karastan carpet to get a lot of use out of this product.
If you have a lot of different surfaces in your home, including a high pile carpet, and need a vacuum up to the job, then you have to have the Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum. For your money there is not a better vacuum for the job.
Jennifer is a work-from-home freelance writer, editor, and dog mom. So, like Angela, she understands how important it is to keep her floors clean. Jennifer currently lives in a home with carpet and tile floors. Therefore, she is an expert in cleaning those specific types of floors.
When you don’t find Jennifer at her computer writing and editing, you will see her with a vacuum in hand. She greatly appreciates the chance to provide content for this website with Angela and looks enjoys spreading her floor cleaning knowledge with the world.