Do you have pets in your home? Do they shed a lot of hair and dirt? If so, then you need to purchase a Shark NV752 as soon as you can. Shark vacuums are some of the best and most affordable products in the industry. Plus, when it comes to removing pet messes, it doesn’t get any better than the Shark NV752.
However, you shouldn’t just purchase the Shark NV752 if you have pets. In fact, this vacuum is ideal for anyone who needs a great upright vacuum that will keep your home clean.
What is the Shark NV752?
Before we discuss the Shark NV752, we should talk a bit about the brand itself. Shark is actually one of the many brands associated with the parent company SharkNinja Operating LLC. The other most famous brand that is a part of the SharkNinja umbrella is Ninja, the maker of many wonderful kitchen appliances.
SharkNinja was founded in 1998 in Montreal, Canada. Today, the company is headquartered in Needham, MA. So, it is truly a North America-based company. Shark is the vacuum brand of SharkNinja. They make any type of vacuum you can think of, including upright, canister, cordless stick, handheld, and robotic. When you purchase a Shark vacuum, you know that you are getting the best and most innovative product on the market.
The Shark NV752 illustrates what is so great about the brand. It is a corded upright vacuum. So, it is a little heavier, at 16.7 lbs. Still, for an upright vacuum, the weight is not too bad. And, the extra weight indicates a super powerful motor and an extra-large dirt collection bin. The bin is actually 1.5 quarts, which is large than much of the competition.
Another great feature of the NV752 is that it comes with three separate cleaning modes. You can use the product as a normal upright vacuum. You can lift away the canister and cleaning head for a more versatile experience. Finally, you can release the cleaning head’s handle from its wand, which allows you to clean high above your head. Clearly, the versatility of the NV752 cannot be beaten.
In terms of homes with pets, you can’t go wrong with the Shark NV752. It comes with a pet power brush mode. The pet power brush is extremely powerful and will help you clean all of that pesky pet hair off of your floors, furniture, stairs, and upholstery. Also, with the touch of a button, you can switch between carpet and hard floor modes, making it easy to vacuum your entire home in one go.
Pros and Cons
As you can tell from our glowing review above, we think that the Shark NV752 has a lot of very important pros. But, there are some cons as well that you will need to consider. We’ve listed the most crucial to know below.
- The NV752 has three distinct cleaning modes—upright, lift-away, and canister—that makes it one of the most versatile vacuums on the market.
- The True Pet motorize brush makes easy work of pet hair no matter the surface.
- The fingertip controls on the handle of the NV752 are easy to see and use.
- Shark uses a HEPA filter in addition to its own Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology. With these systems 99.9% of dust and allergens stay inside the vacuum. For homes full of people with allergies or asthma the Shark NV752 is the top choice.
- You can easily use the NV752 on hard floors and low to medium pile carpets. You should be careful about using this product on a high pile or plush carpets, however, as it could cause damage to the long carpet fibers.
- While the Shark NV752 is not as expensive as many Dyson uprights, it is still not dirt cheap. If you are on a budget, it may be a little too expensive for you.
- At almost seventeen pounds, the NV752 is in the middle of upright vacuum weights. However, this means that it may be a little too heavy for some users.
- Other than the pet motorized brush, you do not get many accessories with the NV752.
What types of floors does the Shark NV752?
The Shark NV752 will clean hard floors of all types and low or medium pile carpet. High pile carpet with long fibers, such as shag carpeting, should not be vacuumed with the NV752. However, for all other acceptable types of floors, the NV752 is easy to use. All you have to do is push a button on the handle and you can switch between hard floor and carpet modes.
Floors are the only surface that the Shark NV752 can clean. In fact, because the vacuum can be used as a canister and a handheld vacuum, it can clean virtually every surface in your home. The pet motorized brush can even be used on upholstery, drapes, and furniture.
Who would benefit from the Shark NV752?
Anyone with a large home or pets should consider the Shark NV752. This product is less expensive but just as high-quality as its Dyson counterparts. Plus, the new True Pet motorized brush works perfectly for cleaning up pet hair.
Because of the three cleaning modes and the vacuum’s ability to clean multiple surfaces, it would excel in a large home. If your home has a lot of space or surfaces that need cleaning, then the NV752 may be the right product for you.
Try the Shark NV752 today. Shark has become a major competitor of Dyson and the other top vacuum brands for a reason. Not only do they have the most versatile products, but their design is highly innovative as well. No other upright vacuum can also be used as a canister and a handheld vacuum. Add in the pet cleaning capability and high-powered nature of the NV752, and you have a winning combination.