Although Dyson is known for its extremely high-quality vacuums, it is there cordless stick vacuums that lead the industry. You won’t find a better or more powerful cordless stick vacuum than the Dyson V8 Absolute. Dyson continues to raise the bar in their cordless offerings, and the V8 illustrates how they continue to improve.
To learn more about the Dyson V8 Absolute and why you need one today, continue reading this article.
What is the Dyson V8 Absolute?
The Dyson V8 Absolute is part of the Dyson line of cordless stick vacuums. It is an update of the Dyson V7 cordless stick vacuum. Today, the V8 Absolute has been updated with the Cyclone V10 and V11. However, you still won’t find a more versatile cordless stick vacuum than the Dyson V8 Absolute.
Some of the features that make the Dyson V8 Absolute rise above the competition include its powerful motor. It also has a brush roll with 150% more power than the older Dyson V6. And, the two-tier radial cyclones help the vacuum pick up even the finest dust. With the inclusion of the soft roller cleaner head, the Dyson V8 Absolute can also reliably clean up large debris. And, the HEPA filter ensures that none of the dust or debris reenters your home’s atmosphere. The Dyson V8 Absolute should be your choice for homes with pets, children, or people with asthma or allergies.
In terms of battery, the Dyson V8 Absolute has a good one. Its battery will run up to forty minutes when you use max power without a motorized tool. With the soft roller cleaner head, the V8 Absolute will run for up to thirty minutes. This may not be as long as the run time of some of Dyson’s competition, but the higher power of the V8 Absolute makes this product perform more like an upright than a stick vacuum.
PROS & CONS
Clearly, there are a lot of pros with the Dyson V8 Absolute. In fact, it was given the heist numerical score in the 2017 J. D. Power vacuum satisfaction study. But, this doesn’t mean that the V8 Absolute has no cons. They just don’t define your experience of the product.
Below we examine the most important pros and cons of the Dyson V8 Absolute.
- Dyson includes a large number of accessories with your purchase. You can actually pick the attachment package that best represents your cleaning needs. Plus, you get a wall-mounted charging station for easy storage.
- The Dyson V8 motor is extremely high powered and designed to clean any surface safely.
- All of Dyson attachments can be used to clean up pet hair. Also, you can choose to purchase pet-specific attachments.
- The Dyson V8 Absolute transforms into a handheld vacuum with the push of a button. All you do is push the button on the handle and you have a portable handheld vacuum. To convert it back, you just reattach the stick portion and the vacuum can again be used as a cordless stick vacuum.
- The inclusion of the soft roller cleaner head means that you can pick up large debris as well as small debris.
- You have to charge the battery for four hours before your first use. So, it is not usable right out of the box.
- Even for an older stick vacuum model, the V8 Absolute is quite expensive. Therefore, this is not a budget cordless stick vacuum.
- Some more modern cordless stick vacuums will run for longer. However, the Dyson still runs for longer on more power.
What types of flooring does the Dyson V8 Absolute clean?
The Dyson V8 Absolute is a major help to any homeowner. It will actually clean any surface. Most specifically, it can be used on both hard floors and carpet without worry. Perhaps be a little careful with using the V8 Absolute on shag carpet without the correct attachment. But, other than that the Dyson V8 Absolute will clean just about anything.
And, floors are not the only surface that the Dyson V8 Absolute cleans well. You can use the crevice tool, mini motorize tool, and combination tool to clean a variety of surfaces including countertops, furniture, drapes, ceilings, and walls, etc. It doesn’t matter the surface, the Dyson V8 Absolute comes with an attachment that will work. For versatility, you have to choose the Dyson V8 Absolute.
Who would benefit from the Dyson V8 Absolute?
Anyone who would like a cordless stick vacuum should consider the Dyson V8 Absolute. If you live in a small location like a dorm or an apartment, then the V8 Absolute could be your only vacuum. If, however, you live in a larger home, then the Dyson V8 Absolute would work as a supplement.
No cordless stick vacuum will work long enough to clean large homes. Yet, they excel at spot cleaning. And, the Dyson V8 Absolute is no different. The cordless nature of this vacuum and its wall mount make it extremely accessible and easy to use. Just grab it, choose the correct attachment, and get to cleaning. It doesn’t get much easier than that.
People who live in small spaces or anyone who needs help cleaning occasional messes should try the Dyson V8 Absolute. Although it is still quite expensive, it now costs a little less than Dyson’s newer products. Plus, the brand tends to have wonderful holiday sales, and their many included attachments make the investment worth it.
No matter what surface you have in your home, the Dyson V8 Absolute can clean it. No wonder this product has been such a huge success for Dyson since 2017. And, remember, when you buy from Dyson, you can be certain that you are getting a product that is of the highest quality available. So, try a Dyson V8 Absolute today.