In 1983 the G-Force was released. This was Dyson’s first attempt at an upright vacuum cleaner. Unfortunately, this product was not sold under the Dyson name and was not extremely popular. Dyson the company wouldn’t begin until 1991. And, it wasn’t until 1993 that the DC01 was released, which marked the beginning of Dyson’s dominance of the upright vacuum market.
In the last, almost five years Dyson has incorporated ball technology into their upright vacuums. The balls, that split the upper and lower parts of the vacuums from one another, allow for a greater range of motion. You can easily maneuver one of these vacuums around any obstacle in your home. Originally, the small ball was released in 2015, but shorter thereafter Dyson also released the Cinetic Big Ball.
Want to learn more about the Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal? Then read on, we have all the answers you seek.
What is the Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal?
The Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal gets its name from the cinetic technology Dyson uses in its construction. Cinetic technology allows Dyson to remove the need for a filter on the vacuum. The Cinetic Big Ball is still considered a HEPA product, but it is the entire machine that gets the HEPA certification, not just the filter.
Instead of a filter, the Cinetic Big Ball uses thirty-five oscillating, high-frequency Cinetic tips that push the air through the vacuum and capture all the dirt and dust, including dust of the microscopic variety. Without the filter to wash and/or replace, maintaining your upright vacuum has never been easier.
Currently, Dyson sells only one Big Ball vacuum, the Cinetic Big Ball Animal. This product comes with a large number of accessories, including a multi-angle brush, mattress tool, carbon fiber soft dusting brush, reach under tool, tangle-free turbine tool, combination tool, stair tool, and a tool bag.
Pros and Cons
If you are considering the Cinetic Big Ball Animal, then don’t forget to check out its pros and cons. You will find more pros than cons with the Cinetic Big Ball Animal. But, let’s discuss both in more detail in order to provide a complete picture of the product.
- As a Dyson upright vacuum cleaner goes, the Cinetic Big Ball Animal is actually not that expensive. You can usually pick one up for under $400. Now, this may seem like an extremely high number for some people. But, if you have a less restrictive budget, you can make the investment in this upright vacuum.
- There are no more filters to wash or replace when you choose the Cinetic Big Ball Animal. Instead, Dyson uses cinetic technology to allow the machine to be self-filtering.
- The Cinetic Big Ball Animal is specifically designed for homes with pets. So, you will receive the attachments you need, and the power from the vacuum itself, to completely clean up after any pet and its messes. The tangle-free turbine tool is especially helpful for this task.
- Dyson includes a large number of attachments, and a tool bag, with your purchase of this product. You can clean almost any surface with this upright vacuum.
- The Cinetic Big Ball Animal is certified asthma and allergy-friendly. Therefore, it is not just homes with pets that can use this product.
- The Cinetic Big Ball Animal does not work on the thick or plush carpet. If you have a high pile carpet in your home, then you will need to consider another product.
- At almost twenty pounds, the Cinetic Big Ball Animal lives up to its name. The heavy nature of the product makes it hard for everyone to use. Plus, you may struggle to carry it up and downstairs.
What types of floors does the Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal?
The Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal will clean almost any floor and surface in your home. However, do not attempt to use it on high pile carpet. The product is too heavy and will sink into the long fibers. Additionally, the Cinetic Big Ball Animal is high powered, which is wonderful in most circumstances but will destroy a plush carpet.
Other than plush carpet, the Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal will vacuum almost anything. Medium to low pile carpets, hardwood, other hard floors, they are all fair game with the Cinetic Big Ball Animal. Also, the included attachments allow you to clean other surfaces in your home including upholstery, blinds, mattresses, and more.
Who would benefit from the Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal?
If you have a large home with many varied surfaces to clean, then you would do well to purchase the Cinetic Big Ball Animal. Homes with animals or people with allergies or asthma should also consider this product. However, if you live in a small home or apartment, then the Cinetic Big Ball Animal may be a little too big and powerful for you. Try one of Dyson’s cordless stick vacuums instead.
Because the Cinetic Big Ball Animal is so heavy, it would work better in a single-story home. That way you don’t have to worry about pulling it up and down stairs. Or, if you also own a cordless stick vacuum for stair and spot cleaning, then the heavy nature of the Cinetic Big Ball Animal will not cause a problem.
Dyson really made their mark with the Cinetic Big Ball Animal vacuum. This upright vacuum includes a number of innovations that have since increased Dyson’s popularity around the world. Not only does it use Dyson’s ball technology for more ease of movement, but the cinetic technology makes for a product without the hassle of filter washing or changes.
If you want a high-powered and useful upright vacuum cleaner, then you need to try the Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal today. You will love the way that this versatile product helps you keep your home nice and clean. Don’t let your pets keep your home a mess, try the Cinetic Big Ball Animal.